Insightful, Comprehensive Counsel
Frank represents employers and entities (public and private) in all facets of labor and employment including civil litigation, administrative proceedings, contract negotiations, mediation, conflict resolution and arbitration. His previous experience in human resources management provides practical insight that complements Frank’s legal knowledge.
A Passionate Advocate
From initial meetings to successful resolution, Frank’s diverse background and practice ensures clients have the best possible representation with daily administration of internal policies, state and federal laws, and collective bargaining agreements.
Additionally, he represents employers and entities in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies pertaining to matters that include civil litigation, workers’ compensation, civil service employment collective bargaining and unemployment.
On the Personal Side
Frank, his wife and young daughter, enjoy spending their free time visiting local parks and museums. Frank also volunteers with Ohio Reads and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- American Inns of Court
Presentations and Publications
Frank provides ongoing education and training to many clients, which allows employers and their staff to identify and address human resources concerns with confidence.
- Labor and Employment
- Collective Bargaining
- Administrative Law
- Civil Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation
- Unemployment Compensation
- Capital University, J.D., Order of the Curia
- Franklin University, B.S. in Human Resources Management and Business Administration, cum laude
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio