Paul’s knowledge of the law and his ability to think strategically are what sets him apart. Always advocating in his clients’ best interest, he’s extremely skilled at keeping clients out of the courtroom. When conflict is inevitable, this experienced litigator continually delivers results at the federal, state, appellate and administrative levels.
While in school, Paul interned with the Ohio House of Representatives. Before joining Fishel Hass Kim Albrecht Downey LLP in 2006, he worked as an Assistant Attorney General in the Education Section for the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.
On the Personal Side
Paul enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids.
- The American Bar Association
- The Ohio State Bar Association
- The Columbus Bar Association
- The Federal Bar Association
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of Central Ohio (Board member 2010 to present)
- Civil Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Capital University, J.D., cum laude and Order of the Curia
- The Ohio State University, B.A.
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio